Regional Account Executive – High Growth / Commercial-Only Construction and Restoration Services (86%+ growth in 2022)
Regional Account Executive for a company that is profitable, with strong financials and is debt-free in the Construction and Restoration Services space.
As a Regional Account Executive, you will manage a regional territory by both nurturing and building relationships and by prospecting accounts directly. In addition, you will leverage existing relationships in the property management space and with insurance adjusters, brokers and carriers. While this is an individual contributor role, there are opportunities to advance into both national account roles and into leadership opportunities as the company continues to grow and scale.
- Consistently double and triple digit growth YOY.
- 95%+ client retention.
- Large accounts include Amazon, Realty Income, Cambridge Hospitality, Greystar, Westfield and the Hilton.
- The company has doubled their national market presence with more market expansion on the horizon.
- The sales team has tripled in size in the last 4 years.
Compensation & Benefits
- $70k to $140k base salary (depends on experience, etc) + a year 1 guarantee with uncapped commissions.
- Year 2 and beyond, reps have the ability to make a realistic $200,000-$400,000+ with top reps making $400,000-$600,000+.
- Car Allowance.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits.
- Minimum 2-7+ years b2b sales related to building maintenance, restoration, reconstruction or building services.
- Experience working with commercial property management groups, facilities managers, directors of engineering, asset managers, building loss consultants, and adjustors as just a few examples.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed goals autonomously.
- High level of character and integrity.