1+ year trade marketing and sales support experience
LOCATION: Chicago , IL
Associate Trade Marketing Manager role with a 95-year-old company ranked #1 brand in their category.
In this position, you’ll work closely with Global Marketing, representing the company both internally and externally, while also strengthening brand equity as it relates to this key segment. The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for partnership in the execution of the global marketing strategy for 4-5 key consumer category segments - working closely with the Global Consumer OEM sales team and ultimately with U.S. clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is in the early stage of their career and looking to make their mark within a leading brand (giving this person significant global trade marketing exposure).
- Part of a newly created segment - growing at 15% annually. Unique opportunity for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Parent company is a top 3 global organization that has invested half a billion dollars in R&D in the last few years.
- The company is now the largest consumer brand within this top 3 global organization.
- Excellent culture: B2B sector has the highest employee satisfaction scores in the company (94% approval rating).
- This role reports directly to the Global GM - out of Chicago.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary of $80,000-85,000.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, very generous 401K w/ match.
- Cell phone, laptop, company credit card, home office setup.
This role is based in Chicago - the ability to work from home 2-3 days a week (will need to be at Executive HQ in Downtown Chicago 2-3x a week).
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of trade marketing and sales operations support with a leading FMCG brand (or strong internship with FMCG tied to trade marketing and sales support).
- Experience working with brands to execute on retail and e-commerce strategy a strong plus.
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and LinkedIn strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to lead a multi-functional business as part of a global business unit.
- Ability to travel at least 1x monthly (mostly domestic, occasional international).
Base Pay: $80,000 - $85,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: N/A
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k with match, home office setup, laptop/phone, etc.