2+ years b2b outside sales experience
LOCATION: San Diego , CA
B2B Field Sales Account Executive role for an award-winning, market leader in the facility services space. The company provides services to companies of all sizes - regional up to the Fortune 500.
In this role, you will be identifying new business opportunities in the San Diego Market. This is a high-activity, new business development role. This also includes large companies that are multi-site and the local surrounding area in key specific verticals (specializing in servicing property management companies, medical/healthcare, hospitality, education, retail, and manufacturing verticals to name a few).
- Logos: Qualcomm, B Braun, Caltech Law School, Kimco, CB Ellis.
- 30 years of 11% YOY growth.
- 4x Winner of “Inc Fastest Growing Company.”
- Recognized as Most Diverse Employer in San Diego in 2018.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp = Competitive base salary + commission. Very realistic earnings of $100k+ year 1. (Top reps are making $200k+).
- Uncapped comp plan with a very generous commission structure - one of the highest commission rates in their industry.
- Full medical benefits.
- Car allowance.
- Cell and laptop provided.
- Minimum 2+ years b2b sales related to building maintenance, facility services, landscaping, security, HVAC in a new business-related role.
- Experience working with commercial property management groups, facilities managers strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed goals autonomously.
- High level of character and integrity.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Car allowance, benefits, cell, laptop, etc.