CPA or CMA Certification, 6+ years accounting managerial exp.
LOCATION: Columbus , OH
Controller position with an award-winning SaaS company that specializes in cloud-based solutions for IT Service Management (ITSM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and Enterprise Service Management (ESM).
This role reports directly to the CFO. This Controller will play an integral part within the finance department providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders, and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of flexibility. 4.5 stars from employees on Glassdoor.com!
- Clients love their solution: 97% client retention rate, and net promoter score of 71 (most software companies have a net promoter of 28).
- Growth: Currently $15M in annual revenue with 219 customers. 2019 goal of 270 customers.
- Achieved 30% year-over-year growth the last 2 years.
- Sample of 2018 awards: Best SaaS Product for Project Management and Gold Medalist for IT Service Management - Info-Tech.
This person will have the opportunity to interact with the board of investors and be a key leader in financial execution and compliance as the company grows organically and via acquisition.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary of $100-120K w/ 20% bonus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life.
- 401K w/ up to 3% match.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA or CMA certification.
- More than 6 years of hands-on accounting managerial experience.
- MBA preferred.
Base Pay: $100,000 - $120,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 25,000
Other Pay: Benefits, 401k with match, etc.