4+ years experience in management and SaaS account management, customer success or implementation ex
LOCATION: New York , NY
A fast-growing startup is hiring a Director of Enterprise Customer Success to run, grow and lead their U.S. CSM presence. They are pre-IPO with 50 employees, selling industry-changing AI, SaaS technology in the HR tech space. The press and buzz in the industry have resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth.
In this role, you will be in a hands-on, enterprise customer success role for the first 6 months, after which you will recruit and manage a team as well. During the first 6 months, this person will be managing 2 very high touch customers (accounts with over 100k employees), as well as building out processes and documents. At this time they will begin to build out and hire their CSM team. This team will be responsible for onboarding/implementation of all new U.S. customers, as well as ongoing engagement with the solution and expansion within the accounts.
To be considered you must have at least 2 years of experience managing a team of CSM with a SaaS solution.
- Named as one of the top 100 AI organizations in 2018.
- Featured in Fast Company, and Forbes.
- Has multiple clients with over 100k employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + Incentive Comp based on MBO’s/KPI’s (paid quarterly).
- The employee is fully covered for health, dental, vision, and can add dependents.
- Unlimited PTO.
- At least 4.5 years experience in SaaS account management, customer success or implementation.
- Must have at least 2+ years of managing enterprise customers with a SaaS product.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience managing a team of at least 3 people.
- Prefer that they have experience working with HR within their customers.
- Must be able to commute to MidTown Manhattan at least 3x/week.
- BA is preferred.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Incentive comp, full benefits, company equity, unlimited PTO