5+ years managing local and field-based teams, project management
LOCATION: Austin , TX
Director of Project Management and Services for a Global Market Leader in a very unique niche. Founded in 1970, they are a $300M company in a $3B market. Their most under-penetrated geography is the United States.
In this role, the Director of Project Management will lead a team of 12, including a growing field project management team. The scope of the role includes managing field-located project managers (team of 5 with growth potential), estimating, project coordination, service, and technical support resources while also managing suppliers and installers on a national basis.
This team will oversee hundreds of outdoor installs nationally on an annual basis.
- Global revenue: 11% growth (2017), U.S. revenue: increased 14% from 2017 to 2018, and 49% in a 2-yr span from 2013 to 2015
- European based, #1 player in the market, rapidly expanding U.S. presence
- Company has < 5% penetration in U.S.
- Winner of dozens of design and business excellence awards
Compensation and Benefits
- Base + bonus= this will be a 6 figure customized compensation plan.
- Bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision for employee AND family (European company - very employee friendly)
- 401k + match
Minimum 10 years in construction and or field services:
- College degree in relevant field (construction science, engineering, etc)
- Experience working in a high-volume geographically dispersed project environment
- 5+ years managing local and field-based teams with demonstrated excellent results
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple project timelines and budgets
- Commercial, residential or landscape construction + Project management + change order administration + contract administration
- Proficient in Excel, scheduling software + ERP a plus
- ERP software experience a plus
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k with match, bonus potential, etc.