Prior HCM experience, and managing, quota-based, direct b2b hunter sales teams (at least 2 yrs)
LOCATION: Pittsburgh , PA
Director of Sales role with a privately held, 30-year-old Software company that is well funded and scaling. They are rapidly growing their organization and looking to take it to the next level.
This Director of Sales will be leading a team of 4 Account Executives (hunter focused), and building out the team and their presence. This is a hands-on leadership role, and this person will be working alongside the AE’s.
To be considered, you must have HCM experience as well as leadership experience (managing a team).
- Named to JMP’s Hot 100 List of Top Software Companies (2017).
- 98% Customer Retention Rate.
- Unique, niche solution offering filling an unmet market need.
- Targeting 25-30% yoy growth.
- Salary of $120k-140k, OTE 210k-230k.
- Uncapped plan + Accelerators.
- Incentive Trips (managers are eligible).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA. Eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage the first of the month following your start date.
- PTO/Holiday: In addition to 9 paid holidays, there is PTO that covers sick and vacation time which starts accruing on your start date.
- 401k= Enrollment on the first of the month following 30 days of employment, the company will match 50% of the first 6% of your deferral.
Hardest part of the job?
This person will need to come in and make an impact quickly. We are in a place where we are ready to grow and this person would be an accelerator of that growth. This is an opportunity to get in and build something and move up in an organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree- Strongly Preferred.
- Prior experience managing, quota-based, direct b2b hunter sales teams (at least 2 yrs).
- Prior experience in the HCM industry.
- Must have prior experience growing a market, identify and hire strong sales talent.
Base Pay: $120,000 - $140,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 90,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, HSA, FSA, 401k with match, etc.