2+ years enterprise sales, prefer selling software solution
LOCATION: Carslbad , CA
Enterprise Account Executive role with an award-winning proposal automation and analytics software startup.
In this role, you’ll focus on winning new business with Fortune 500 organizations. You’ll be supported by a team of SDRs whose primary responsibility is to prospect and set up qualified appointments for you to run. This is a complex sale with multiple stakeholders and influencers with varying priorities. This requires high emotional intelligence in order to adjust your sales approach accordingly, and draw in multiple decision makers from different departments.
- Upbeat, collaborative culture. Highly flexible, lots of autonomy, close-knit and supportive.
- Doubled the client base and grew monthly recurring revenue by 65% in 2018.
- Marquee accounts: LiveNation, OrthoClinical, MacMillan, Principal Financial, Equifax.
- Phenomenal product - 4.5 star customer rating on Capterra and G2Crowd.
- Growing industry with very little market penetration–lots of opportunity!
- Recent awards: 2019 “High Performer” - G2Crowd. Microsoft “Top 250” Partner Award for Inbound Marketing Excellence. Highest User Satisfaction Rating in their industry - G2Crowd.
- Flexible schedule - Work from Carlsbad office 2-3x per week.
Compensation and Benefits
- $140-150k total earnings at-plan (Uncapped + Accelerators)
- Base $72k
- Full benefits + 401K
- 4+ years of total sales experience. 2+ years of successful enterprise sales.
- History of managing a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders in different business lines.
- Strongly prefer experience selling a software solution.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Experience selling to/for healthcare or logistics is an added bonus.
- Intangibles: Assertive, self-starter, high emotional intelligence, sophisticated.
- Must be able to commute to the Carlsbad office 2-3x per week.
Base Pay: $72,000 - $72,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 70,000
Other Pay: 401k with match, Benefits, Uncapped plan + Accelerators