Selling complex HR Technology into organizations with 25k+ employees
LOCATION: New York , NY
A fast-growing startup is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive. They are pre-IPO with 50 employees, selling industry-changing AI, SaaS technology in the HR tech space. The press and buzz in the industry has resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth.
In this role you will be hunting Fortune 500 & 100 organizations, calling on the CHRO and VP of Talent, selling a complex, industry-changing AI-powered technology. Given their growth stage, they are just now hiring their Enterprise Sales Team. As a result, they currently have over 90 deals in the process (in the pipeline) with companies that have reached out to them. These organizations have at minimum 5k employees (with the majority being over 25k employees), and are not “owned” by any sales rep. While you will be supported by SDR’s in this role, you will be expected to prospect as well.
To be considered you must have experience selling complex HR Technology into organizations with at least 25k employees.
- Named as one of the top 100 AI organizations in 2018.
- Featured in Fast Company, and Forbes.
- Has multiple clients with over 100k employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary $130k-150k, OTE $260k-300k (can go higher DOE).
- Uncapped + accelerators.
- 3 month draw for a ramp.
- The employee is fully covered for health, dental, vision, and can add dependents.
- Unlimited PTO
The hardest part of the job?
They are a startup, selling systems to very large organizations. This person needs to be able to thrive in a small company environment, as well as overcome questions that are leveled against any “startup”. This is a challenger sale, they are not selling a “must-have”, and there is no category for their solution.
- At least 3 yrs exp selling Enterprise SaaS/Cloud-based HR software to large companies.
- Experience handling deal sizes of at least 200k.
- Experience selling to organizations with at least 25k employees.
- Must be a hunter, who has sold to a C-level, HR call point.
- Consistent track record of top performance in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree is nice to have.
- Experience working for a smaller company is preferred.
Base Pay: $130,000 - $150,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 150,000
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, draw for ramp, benefits, unlimited PTO, equity