5+ years B2B sales related to building maintenance or building services
LOCATION: Atlanta , GA
Field Major Account Executive role for an award-winning, market leader in damage restoration who is expanding their national footprint. The company provides services to companies of all sizes - regional up to Fortune 500.
In this role, you will be identifying new business opportunities with large/ regional companies (most often multi-site with large regional or national locations). This is a relationship-driven role. The company provides services in multiple key verticals (property management companies, medical/healthcare, hospitality education, retail, and government verticals to name a few).
- Company is profitable, debt-free and promotes from within.
- Logos: MedExcel, CBRE Healthcare Lilly Bridge, Intercontinental, Crown Plaza, and National Retail Properties to name a few.
- 37% growth in 2017 over prior year, 50% growth in 2018 ytd.
- Award Winning - Multiple Time Winner of “Best Company to Work for.”
- Growth plans to grow from 5 large metro locations nationally to 12 in the next 3-5 years.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base + commission (uncapped) = a 6 figure customized compensation plan + 18-24 month guaranteed commission.
- Uncapped comp plan with a very generous commission structure.
- Medical+ Car allowance, cell, laptop, corporate card.
- Minimum 5+ years b2b sales related to building maintenance or building services (Janitorial or landscaping or electrical or construction/rental or facility services)
- Willingness to travel regionally (usually overnight) 30%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed goals autonomously
- High level of character and integrity
- Must be detail orientated and organized
- Experience in the restoration industry, particularly on the business development side (not required)
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, car allowance, etc.