2+ years B2B sales related to building maintenance or building services
LOCATION: Atlanta , GA
B2B Field Sales Account Executive role for an award-winning, market leader in damage restoration who is expanding their national footprint. The company provides services companies of all sizes - regional up to the Fortune 500.
In this role, you will be identifying new business opportunities in the Orlando Market. This is a very relationship-driven role, including managing the accounts sold. This also includes large companies that are multi-site and HQ’d out of Orlando and the local surrounding area in key specific verticals (specializing in servicing property management companies, medical/healthcare, hospitality education, retail, and government verticals to name a few).
- Company is profitable and debt-free - promotes from within.
- Logos: MedExcel, CBRE Healthcare Lilly Bridge, Intercontinental, Crown Plaza to name a few.
- 37% growth in 2017 over prior year, 50% growth in 2018 ytd.
- Award Winning - Multiple Time Winner of “Best Company to Work for.”
- Growth plans to grow from 5 large metro locations nationally to 12 in the next 3-5 years.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp = Competitive base salary + a 12-18 month guaranteed commission year 1 ranging from $18k to $30k based on market experience. Very realistic earnings of $100k+ year 2. (Top reps are $140k+).
- Uncapped comp plan with a very generous commission structure
- Full medical + Car allowance, cell, laptop
- Minimum 2+ years b2b sales related to building maintenance or building services (Janitorial or landscaping or electrical or construction/rental or facility services)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed goals autonomously
- High level of character and integrity
- Must be detail orientated and organized
- Experience in the restoration industry, particularly on the business development side (not required)
Base Pay: $50,000 - $55,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 50,000
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, car allowance, etc.