2+ years B2B sales related to building maintenance or building services
LOCATION: Houston , TX
B2B Field Sales Account Executive role for an award-winning, market leader in damage restoration who is expanding their national footprint. The company provides services companies of all sizes - regional up to the Fortune 500.
In this role, you will be identifying new business opportunities in the Houston Market. This is a very relationship-driven role, including managing the accounts sold. This also includes large companies that are multi-site in the local surrounding area in key specific verticals (specializing in servicing property management companies, medical/healthcare, hospitality education, retail, and government verticals to name a few).
- Company is profitable and debt-free - promotes from within.
- Logos: MedExcel, CBRE Healthcare Lilly Bridge, Intercontinental, Crown Plaza to name a few.
- 37% growth in 2017 over prior year, 65% growth in 2018.
- Award Winning - Multiple Time Winner of “Best Company to Work for.”
- Growth plans to grow from 5 large metro locations nationally to 12 in the next 3-5 years.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp = Competitive base salary + guaranteed ramp commission year 1. Very realistic earnings of $100k+ year 2. (Top reps are $140k+).
- Uncapped comp plan with a very generous commission structure
- Full medical + Car allowance, cell, laptop
- Minimum 2+ years b2b sales related to building maintenance, restoration, reconstruction or building services.
- Experience working with commercial property management groups, facilities managers, directors of engineering, asset managers, building loss consultants, adjustors as just a few examples.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated to meet and exceed goals autonomously.
- High level of character and integrity.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, car allowance, etc.