Enterprise cybersecurity / authentication space, Financial sector experience and contacts
LOCATION: New York , NY
A fast-growing startup is hiring a Financial Sector focused Account Executive. They are a 20 employee organization who just finished a significant round of funding, and are selling industry-changing SaaS technology that uses Machine learning, in the cybersecurity & identity space. This technology was peer reviewed in hundreds of journals before being released, and Gartner has estimated this to be an $8 Billion industry.
In this role, you will be predominantly hunting Mid Market Financial organizations, such as Banks, Hedge Funds, Insurance, Asset Managers, Brokerages etc. The call points are typically at the CISO, CIO & IT Dept, selling cutting edge AI-powered technology. Given their growth stage, they are just now hiring their sales team.
To be considered you must have experience selling either authentication, cybersecurity or Enterprise IT, with contacts within the Mid-Market Financial Space.
- Customers: US Army, US Dept of Defense, Canadian Military, US Homeland Security & a handful of Financial institutions.
- 1.5x Growth from 2018-2019, and currently pacing at 3x growth.
- Making significant investments- and planning acquisitions to grow solution footprint.
- Currently protecting $100 Billion in Assets.
- $150k-160k base, $300k-320k OTE (Additionally, comped on pilots, to help with ramp).
- Accelerators + Uncapped plan.
- Equity (the equity would be more liquid than a startup, more like an RSU).
- Medical benefits, 2 weeks PTO, Paid holidays, Paid business expenses
Hardest part of the job?
Getting attention. There is a lot of noise from other vendors who claim to have the next best AI threat prevention software. We have real technology that actually works, with real users.
- Must have Enterprise, Hunting experience with a track record of success against quota.
- Must have Experience in either authentication, cybersecurity, or Enterprise IT.
- Must have experience selling into the financial sector space with a rolodex of contacts. Ideally with mid-market sized institutions (1k-30k employees).
- Prefer experience working with strategic partners in the IT and cybersecurity technology ecosystem.
- Must have experience working for a smaller company (less than 100 ee).
Base Pay: $150,000 - $160,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 155,000
Other Pay: Benefits, Equity, uncapped plan, accelerators, etc.