10+ years selling software, handling Global 1000 accounts
LOCATION: Seattle , WA
Global Account Director (SaaS) for a Global Leader providing visionary, “enterprise ready” SaaS products that drive employee performance, learning and development.
The Global Account Director will secure new business with the companies largest customers. The GAD will implement and execute effective sales campaigns to ensure maximum penetration of named accounts across all divisions and regions globally.
- 100% year over year growth 2017, 2018.
- Recent client wins: Microsoft, PayPal, eBay, Comdata, Comast, Boeing, and Marketo.
- Awards: Gartner “Cool Vendor” in their space and “Top Sales Tool” by Smart Selling Tools
- # 1 Platform in the company’s Platform Leadership Matrix.
- Global and Enterprise sales force set to double in size in 2019.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp = Competitive base salary to double on target. Uncapped + accelerators.
- Full benefits: medical dental, vision, short term/long term disability, gym membership also covered.
- 401k with match.
- Generous stock options/ equity plan.
Hardest part of the job?
The Global Account Director must understand the pain and ultimate drivers and intended outcomes for specific business units - then must engage in deep conversation about business impact (not a features/solution sell). Director needs tremendous experience breaking down Global Accounts and can show significant organizational impact
- 10+ years of software selling experience.
- Previous success in handling large accounts (Global 1000) over lengthy sales campaigns (6-18 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Experience Managing a $3M-$4M quota.
- Experience selling both product and services business solutions in a tech startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree required- MBA a plus.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Benefits, 401k with match, stock options/equity plan, etc.