2+ years group benefits experience, carrier / broker exp, ben admin software
LOCATION: Seattle , WA
Group Benefits Field Sales Role with a Global Fortune 500 Company Recognized as a 2018 Most Trusted Brand.
This is an opportunity for a group benefits rep to manage an elite list of brokers as well as develop new opportunities in the PNW marketplace.
- Top reps earned $500k + in 2018
- “Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World”
- 2017-2019: doubled in size
- Superior Financial ratings (Superior by AM Best)
- 150+ year company track record
- Category Leader in their space in North America
Compensation and Benefits
- $150k-$250k year 1 (base and commission guarantee)
- Base salary that never goes away
- Paid business expenses plus incentives
- Full benefits, 401k, President’s Club Trip, etc.
- 2+ years of group benefits sales experience with carrier or broker or experience in benefits administration software, TPA.
- Top 20% documented sales success (% to quota, rankings, awards)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Stable employment history (no job hoppers)
Base Pay: $150,000 - $250,000
Average 1st Year Commissions:
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k, expenses paid, etc.