Progressive HR and recruiting experience in growing organization, navigated change management
LOCATION: Rancho Cucamonga , CA
Privately held, 30-year-old Software company that is well funded and scaling. They are rapidly growing their organization and looking to take it the next level. Part of this growth entails bringing on an HR BP who can be on-site at their Rancho Cucamonga office (new through a recent acquisition). This person will be focused on embedding our client’s culture to this new location as well as driving change management.
They will be managing at least one line of business and partnering with those leaders from talent acquisition, employee development & relations, and talent planning initiatives to scale the business. This person will be providing, vision, direction, and cross-departmentally leadership.
- Named to JMP’s Hot 100 List of Top Software Companies (2017).
- 98% Customer Retention Rate.
- Unique, niche solution offering filling an unmet market need.
- Targeting 25-30% yoy growth.
- Competitive Salary (flexible for the right person) + end year bonus (based on company performance).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA. Eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage the first of the month following your start date.
- PTO/Holiday: In addition to 9 paid holidays, there is PTO that covers sick and vacation time which starts accruing on your start date.
- 401k= Enrollment on the first of the month following 30 days of employment, the company will match 50% of the first 6% of your deferral.
- Bachelor’s Degree or someone who has completed some schooling with a serious plan to finish.
- Must have some past experience with recruiting.
- Must be able to commute daily to Rancho Cucamonga.
- Must have has navigated change management in a fast-paced environment.
- Progressive HR experience in growing organization(s). This person would have already seen a lot of growth and change and navigated that.
- Has collaboratively worked with executives to drive company goals and earn “buy in”.
- A nice to have would be past experience with the professional services business line.
- Experience in a Software company is a nice to have.
- Intangibles: Pro-active driver, resourceful, strategic, fast-paced, approachable.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: Year End Bonus
Other Pay: Benefits, HSA, FSA, PTO/Holiday time, 401k with match