2+ years of outside top 25% B2B sales experience (or 1 year, exceptional performer)
LOCATION: St. Louis , MO
Medical Sales Account Manager with a leading provider of replacement medical imaging parts to hospitals throughout the United States and Internationally. They’ve been in business for over 20 years and have well-established, healthy accounts.
The Account Manager will be responsible for a consultative, relationship-based sale with a focus on maintaining and growing established accounts, while looking for opportunities to also grow the book of business by bringing on new hospitals. This is a highly autonomous position which requires strong organizational skills and a strategic approach to territory management.
- Averaging 13.5% growth the last 2 years.
- New position created due to expansion.
- 3-5 days of travel per month.
- Vibrant, flexible company culture. People are happy there and stay with the company long-term. Only 2 out of their 42 employees have been with the company 2 years or less.
- Ability to move up into leadership as the company grows.
- Marquee customers include: Trinity Health (2nd largest in country), Catholic Health, Novant Health, and Barnes Jewish.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary of $60-65K. On target earnings year 1: $78-95K (uncapped).
- Full benefits, 401K, cell phone, laptop.
- $500/month car allowance + gas card.
- Company credit card for client entertainment (breakfast, lunch-and-learns, etc.).
- 2-10 years of documented outside sales performance (open to 1 year with exceptional performance).
- Experienced with managing a territory and hunting new business.
- Ability to learn a technical product.
- Degree preferred.
Base Pay: $60,000 - $65,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 20,000
Other Pay: Benefits, car allowance,