1-4 years Top 20% B2B sales success
LOCATION: Parsippany , NJ
Account Executive for a $3.4 Billion subsidiary of one of the 25 largest companies in the world. Our client is the world leader in their space, financially sound and poised for decades of growth in the U.S.
This is a high-level, consultative sale calling on CEOs and CFOs of companies with revenues of at least $10M and up to and including the Fortune 500. Companies like Sony, Sanyo, Motorola, and SAP use their service. This is a heavy hunter role selling high-end business solutions ($20M- $1M+ typical deal size).
You will work as a team with the #1 Sales Team in the company. You will be responsible for covering the greater New Jersey area. Your role on this team is to set appointments and run sales meetings for smaller opportunities. This is a high activity role with the AE making 30 cold calls/day and going on 4-6 appointments a week both independently and in tandem with the senior agents on higher level opportunities. The goal of this role is to be promoted to a Senior Sales Rep.
- U.S. sales have increased from $87M in 1998 to $300M.
- Residual sales with residual commissions (87% renewal rate).
- Strong promotion possibilities both in the U.S. and abroad.
- 4% market penetration in the U.S. compared to 40% in Europe and Asia.
- Highly flexible, results-oriented environment. You are not micromanaged.
- Annual sales force turnover of < 16%, 2006 to present.
- Top rep earned $621k in 2017
Compensation and Benefits
- $50k-$60k base, to earn $90-110k year 1. No caps on commission.
- In 2017, the #1 rep earned $621k, #2 made $526k
- In 2017, the average rep earned $173k
- 9% retirement contribution with no caps.
- $800/mo for car, laptop, and cell provided.
- Medical, dental (covers entire family) and life insurance.
- All business expenses covered (corporate Amex card).
- All benefits start the 1st day of your 1st month including your retirement benefits.
- 1-4 years of outside B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Stable employment history – no job hoppers, no exceptions.
- Exceptional prospecting, presentation, and conceptual selling skills.
- Documentable top 20% sales performance.
Base Pay: $50,000 - $60,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 40,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, car allowance, 401k with match, etc.