5+ years hunting enterprise software sales
LOCATION: New York , NY
Privately held, CODiE finalist and 2x Stevia Winner is looking for a Regional Sales Director (Individual Contributor) for their growing sales team. Our client is over 10 years old and has made a name for themselves in the endpoint/system management space. In just the last 5 years their technology has landed them 20 awards as they have gained momentum.
The focus of this role is hunting net new enterprise logos over a multi-state region in the NorthEast.
- Marque Accounts: US Dept of Defense & Homeland Security, Walmart, T-Mobile & CVS.
- Microsoft Gold certified partner.
- Profitable and self-funded with 30 employees WW.
- Doubled their revenue the last 2 years.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary $120k-$150k, OTE is $260k-$300k.
- Uncapped + Accelerators.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Company Equity.
Hardest part of the job?
The biggest challenge in this role is hunting within a highly technical call point. This person has to get engagement started and spark enough interest at the onset of the sales cycle before a Sales Engineer is looped in.
- Minimum of 5 yrs (prefer 10 yrs+) of hunting (net new) enterprise software sales, in sys mgt, device mgt, security or infrastructure mgt.
- Strongly prefer someone with both small company and large company experience.
- Prefer a BA.
- 20% Travel.
*Our ideal candidate would come from a traditional sys mgt company like CA Technologies, IBM, Tripwire, Symantec (Altiris), Tanium, 1e or other EndPoint Mgt organizations.
Base Pay: $120,000 - $150,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 140,000
Other Pay: Benefits, equity and uncapped plan.