3+ years leadership experience managing outside sales team (enterprise level)
LOCATION: San Francisco , CA
An International Embedded Software Leader & SIIA CODiE Award winner, is expanding their presence in the U.S. Due to the strength of their award winning software, they are adding a Regional Sales Director to the West Coast.
This Regional Director will be responsible for leading a team of 7, made up of Regional Sales Managers and Territory Account Managers in the Eastern U.S. and will report directly to the VP of Sales for North America.
- Most profitable division in the company.
- Leading the #1 team FY2018.
- Cutting edge IOT product.
- Won the “Information Technology for European Advancement Award of Excellence.”
- Over 100 patents filed in the last two years.
- “Innovator of the Year” by SC Magazine, a leading IT security publication.
- $165k-180k base to make $330k-$360k OTE. Uncapped potential.
- Full suite of benefits including 401k.
- Must have 3 to 10+ years leadership experience managing an outside sales team of enterprise level reps (Minimum 3 years).
- Prefer, experience leading teams that sell into the High tech and/or Software space.
- Prefer, experience leading teams selling to the CTO, or Sr Product Person, or VP/Dir of Engineering.
- Prefer, experience with software development tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree (nice to have).
Base Pay: $165,000 - $180,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 170,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k, etc.