5+ years strong b2b, strong executive presence, C Level selling
LOCATION: Arlington , VA
This Regional President will be responsible for establishing new partners (clients) in greater Washington DC. This is a high profile role as you will be the face of the company in the metro area to establish new partners. You will interface with and interview C-level executives of mostly mid-sized companies ($10M-200M) and some large Fortune 1000 companies with a regional presence. This is both a new business hunter and a leadership role.
- Founded in 2006, currently in 6 markets.
- Company promotes from within.
- No direct competition - unique niche market.
- Impressive leadership team and exceptional culture.
- 90% client retention rate.
- Growth plans to add 1-2 markets a yr (potential for 35-40 total markets). Growth in these markets is already outpacing company expectations going into 2020.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base = $125k-175k to make $240k-$300k year 1
- $260-325k+ year 2
- Medical and vision (United Healthcare). Company covers 60% of the deductible.
- Minimum of 5 years strong b2b sales experience.
- Minimum of 7+ years professional experience.
- Strong executive presence / exceptional business acumen.
- Ability to sell to “the C-level.”
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Base Pay: $125,000 - $175,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 125,000
Other Pay: Benefits, etc.