3-7+ years B2B experience hunting large opportunities
LOCATION: Portland , OR
A global asset protection company is expanding their presence in the U.S. Due to the strength of their award-winning product line in the material handling space, they are adding a Sales Account Director in the Pacific Northwest.
The Sales Account Director will be responsible for launching products and solutions in a defined region. The sales approach is selling to end users at the Director and VP level (relationship sale). This person will report directly to the VP of Sales.
- “First of its kind” products and awarded “Most Innovative” – created niche!
- 155% sales growth over prior year - 2018 was a record-breaking year.
- Fastest growing division in the company.
- Clients include: Amazon, Mercedes Benz, Astra Zeneca, Walmart, Coca Cola, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Toyota, Michelin, Goodyear, GM, PepsiCo.
- Sales Team in NA will double in 2019 (U.S. and Canada).
- Strategic sale - larger deals can be $500k to $1+ Million in revenue.
- Competitive base salary plus commission to make $105,000-110,000k year 1.
- Year 2 OTE = $120,000 with realistic potential of $130,000-150,000k, and $150,000- $175,000 year 3.
- Commissions uncapped + very aggressive comp accelerators above plan.
- Full suite of benefits including 401k with $6% match + personal growth stipend.
- 3-7 yrs minimum strong b2b experience hunting large sales opportunities with a track record of top 25% performance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to present to C-level executives.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Open to regional travel and perhaps at times, national travel (when necessary for large clients).
- Willingness to travel 1 - 3 overnights a week (can vary week to week, per territory).
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: .
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k with match, uncapped plan, personal growth stipend.