Existing relationships with the top commercial real estate owners
LOCATION: Kansas City , MO
Regional Sales Vice President role for a rapidly growing, $13M innovative company.
This is a high-level solution sale calling on large commercial real estate firms. In this role, you will be leveraging your current relationships with these investment firms to launch this company into the Kansas City (KS and MO) marketplace and surrounding State of Kansas.
- Company grew 110% in 2017 and 127% in 2018.
- Hiring 8 reps in 2019.
- Unique offering with zero competition.
- Virtual office- not micromanaged.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp = $125k-$200k base to make $325k-$400k @ 100% of goal (this is realistic to accomplish year 1).
- Amazing benefits; 100% match to your 401k (up to $19k/yr), 100% company paid medical insurance, expense account.
- Phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement.
- 4+ years of experience.
- College degree STRONGLY preferred, MBA a plus.
- Must have existing relationships with the top commercial real estate owners with medium and large portfolios in the Kansas City.
- Ability to build relationships with the top commercial real estate owners in Kansas City market.
- Experience developing new business relationships with business owners and C-Suite executives.
- Strong leadership qualities are required (integrity, accountability, etc.).
Base Pay: $125,000 - $200,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 200,000
Other Pay: Benefits (100% paid), 401k with match, phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement, etc.