2-7 years outside B2B sales
LOCATION: San Francisco , CA
Regional Territory Manager role with 100-year-old Global leader in logistics optimization.
In this role, you will proactively prospect and manage existing relationships with F1000 companies and resellers. They offer a sustainable solution that replaces traditional systems that negatively impact our environment. In addition to being a green solution, their offerings provide an excellent ROI and are used by some of the world’s most admired and efficient companies.
- Clients: Pepsi, Coca Cola, Target, Dean Foods & Anheuser Busch to name a few.
- Emerging markets division experiencing 15-20% annual growth.
- Territory was 110% to goal in 2018 (this is open due to promotion).
- Division was 125% to goal in 2018.
- Collaborative team culture.
- Technological leader at forefront of their industry.
- $70k- $75k base salary to make $110k- $115k at plan.
- Company Car (including gas card).
- 401k + 6% match.
- Medical & Dental insurance, company laptop, cell phone.
- 2-7 years outside B2B sales experience.
- Operations experience a plus.
- Documented top 25% sales performance.
- New Business Minded.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel 2 overnights/week.
Base Pay: $70,000 - $75,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 40,000
Other Pay: Company car, benefits, 401k with match, etc.