2+ years experience/relationships within group benefits
LOCATION: Columbus , OH
Regional Vice President of Sales for an Inc Fastest Growing specialty company in the group benefits space.
In this role, you will be calling on Consultants, Brokers and TPA’s in the region. This territory is open due to expansion-- it’s a brand new market for the company.
- 8x Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company.
- Funding: received substantial investment from leading middle-market private equity firm (2018).
- Set to double their sales team in 2020.
- 103% growth over 3 years with 10 years of established business history.
- Commission paid out on activities as well as revenue.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100k to $110k base to make $200k to $220k at plan year 1 (uncapped).
- Full benefits (100% paid for employee).
- Company Amex card for business expenses.
- 401k, FSA, Tuition Reimbursement.
Hardest part of the job? The company is in hyper-growth mode. The person in this role needs to be flexible and a thought leader for the company, as well as a team player.
- 2+ years of experience and relationships in the group benefits space.
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Backgrounds from Unum, Guardian, MetLife, Reliance Standard, etc.
Base Pay: $100,000 - $120,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 110,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, profit sharing, Amex card for expenses, 401k, FSA, etc.