3+ years managing team with at least $5M in revenue (Enterprise into HR)
LOCATION: Dallas , TX
Regional Vice President role with a fast-growing, privately held company. They have raised a significant amount in funding and are selling industry-changing HR (SaaS) technology to large enterprises.
In this role, you will be leading a team of Hunters in the greater Southwest area, calling on both mid-market and large Enterprise organizations. They are looking for someone who has managed a team of at least $5M in annual production, who can be both a hands-on leader (in the trenches), but also with the skill set to scale a team and eventually act as more of a conductor.
- Customers= Salesforce, AT&T, Costco, Comcast, SC Johnson, Walmart, Home Depot.
- Forbes Cloud 100 & Rock Health Top 50
- Glassdoor Employers Choice Award.
- Grown from 200 employees to 500 employees over the last 3 years.
- Competitive Base to double for OTE.
- Uncapped + Accelerators (2 reps earned in the 7 figures in 2017).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA- with a company contribution of 4k, + 401k.
- Medical kicks in day 1. Dental and Vision is the 1st day of the month following your start.
>At least 3 yrs experience managing a team.
>Run a team with at least 5M in Revenue.
>Exp selling Enterprise into HR.
>Experience selling SaaS OR healthcare/benefits (must have one- ideally both).
>Sold to groups with at least 10k employees.
Nice to have:
>Healthcare & benefits experience
>Carrier experience (must have complex sales/strategic experience- not transactional).
Intangibles: Pro-active driver, Strategic, Entrepreneurial, Low ego, cannot be risk-averse (this is a young company), Personal connection to seeing the healthcare system changed for the better.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: Double base salary
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, accelerators, equity, benefits, 401k, etc.