Hunter selling complex, solution sale in technology (hospital / radiology / healthcare preferred)
LOCATION: Denver , CO
With over $40M in funding, this three-year-old, fast-growing startup is hiring an Account Executive to join their U.S. sales team.
This 60 employee company is selling cutting edge, industry-changing Saas technology that uses Machine learning, in the healthcare space. This is a hunting role, calling on Hospitals and Healthcare Groups, educating, and driving complex sales to close.
- Recognized by TIME Magazine for Innovation.
- CEO is on the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- Marque accounts: Cedar Sinai Medical Group, Yale, Sheba Medical Center
- FDA Clearance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary of $100k-$120k, for an OTE of $200k-220k. (Flexible for right person).
- Uncapped commissions + Accelerators.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision starting the 1st day of employment.
Hardest part of the job?
The technology is very exciting and sexy. But it is disruptive- there is no category for it, so there is an education piece. We need people who understand solution sales and can drive an opportunity past the point of initial excitement/interest through to close.
- Hunter experience selling a complex, solution sale, in technology.
- Track record of top 10% sales performance.
- If no experience selling to hospitals, then having sold a new product category moves to a must-have.
Nice to have:
- Small company OR new product category.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally from a top school).
- Experience selling to Healthcare.
- Experience with Radiology space.
- Someone who is quick to get technology.
- Analytical mind.
- Has street smarts.
- Verbal Agility + ability to think on their feet.
Base Pay: $100,000 - $120,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 100,000
Other Pay: Uncapped commission, accelerators, full benefits, equity, etc.