1+ year selling into the Public Sector (software)
LOCATION: Cincinnati , OH
Account Executive role focusing on the Public Sector space with a privately held 30-year-old Software company that is well funded and scaling. They are rapidly growing their organization and looking to take it to the next level.
This Account Executive will be selling a top of the line Workforce Management solution to the greater Central area. This organization has 40 sales reps, with only one of them currently focused on Public Sector. This person would be hired to build out the Central region (with a territory that is built around where they live, and their contacts). This is a hunting, net new role- focused on new business generation, calling on Cities, counties, schools, Municipalities.
- Named to JMP’s Hot 100 List of Top Software Companies.
- 98% Customer Retention Rate.
- Targeting 25-30% yoy growth.
- Team had their largest quarter ever in 2019.
- This opening is on the #1 team; 6 of the 7 reps hit President’s club for 2019.
- Customized six-figure base salary + Commissions.
- Uncapped plan + Accelerators.
- Incentive Trips.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA. Eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage the first of the month following your start date.
- PTO/Holiday: In addition to 9 paid holidays, there is PTO that covers sick and vacation time which starts accruing on your start date.
- 401k= Enrollment on the first of the month following 30 days of employment, the company will match 50% of the first 6% of your deferral.
- Must have at least 1 year of selling into the Public Sector (ideally 3+ years).
- Must have had previous software sales experience.
- Must have a track record of overperformance.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: Customized compensation plan (six figure base)
Other Pay: Full benefits, HSA, FSA, 401k with match, etc.