Sold HCM solution that includes Time & Attendance, 500+ employee count
LOCATION: Cincinnati , OH
Account Executive role with a privately held, 30-year-old Software company that is well funded and scaling. They are rapidly growing their organization and looking to take it to the next level.
This Account Executive will be selling a top of the line Workforce Management solution to the greater Ohio area. This is a hunting, net new role- focused on new business generation. This person will be hunting both direct and working with local partners to generate referrals. There is an office presence in the Cincinnati market, and as this person builds out this market there is room for them to grow and develop into a leadership role.
- Named to JMP’s Hot 100 List of Top Software Companies (2017).
- 98% Customer Retention Rate.
- Unique, niche solution offering filling an unmet market need.
- Targeting 25-30% yoy growth.
- Base Salary: $90k-115k, to make $200k-250k OTE.
- Uncapped plan + Accelerators.
- Incentive Trips.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA. Eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage the first of the month following your start date.
- PTO/Holiday: In addition to 9 paid holidays, there is PTO that covers sick and vacation time which starts accruing on your start date.
- 401k= Enrollment on the first of the month following 30 days of employment, the company will match 50% of the first 6% of your deferral.
Hardest part of the job?
This person will need to come in and make an impact quickly. This company is ready to grow and this person would be an accelerator of that growth. They are going to need to take the baton and expand presence in the OH area.
- Must have sold an HCM solution prior that includes Time & Attendance.
- Must have a track record of over performance.
- Must have sold to companies with at least 500 employee count.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
Ideal candidates would come from: Kronos, Paycor, ADP.
Base Pay: $90,000 - $115,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 130,000
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, incentive trips, full benefits, HSA, FSA, 401k, etc.