SaaS sales experience and ITSM experience.
LOCATION: Atlanta , GA
Account Manager role with an award-winning SaaS company that specializes in cloud-based solutions for IT Service Management (ITSM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and Enterprise Service Management (ESM).
In this role you’ll manage an existing book of business, primarily comprised of higher ed accounts. This position requires skillful networking and relationship building since the main goal is to grow your revenue by managing the full sales cycle within your existing client base. This is a highly consultative sales approach with lots of ongoing relationships.
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of flexibility. 4.5 stars from employees on Glassdoor.com!
- Clients love their solution: 97% client retention rate, and net promoter score of 78 (most software companies have a net promoter of 28).
- Growth: Currently 269 customers. 2020 goal of 300+ customers.
- Achieved 50% year-over-year growth in the last year and 30% year-over-year growth the prior 2 years.
- Marquee accounts include Cornell, Dartmouth, Kaiser Permanente, Ohio State, University of Minnesota, University of Oregon, Boston College.
- Sample of 2018/2019 awards: Best SaaS Product for Project Management and Gold Medalist for IT Service Management - Info-Tech. Named #1 ITSM in 2019.
- Option to work from home office.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Total on-target earnings: $200-250K OTE (uncapped + accelerators + bonus for hitting quota).
- Base of $90-110K+ (some flexibility on the upper end for more experience).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life.
- 401K w/ up to 3.5% match.
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience with a documented history of success.
- Must have experience in ITSM.
- PPM or ESM in addition to ITSM is a strong plus as well as having experience selling into Education or the Public Sector.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
- Intangibles: Assertive, resourceful, self-starter, high emotional intelligence, networker, ability to prioritize and creatively problem solve.
Base Pay: $90,000 - $110,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 130,000
Other Pay: Benefits, 401k with match, accelerators and uncapped plan