3+ years of SaaS sales experience, exp in ITSM, PPM or ESM
LOCATION: Jacksonville , FL
Account Manager role with an award-winning SaaS company that specializes in cloud-based solutions for IT Service Management (ITSM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and Enterprise Service Management (ESM).
In this role, you’ll manage an existing book of business, primarily comprised of higher ed accounts. This position requires skillful networking and relationship building since the main goal is to grow your revenue by managing the full sales cycle within your existing client base. This is a highly consultative sales approach with lots of ongoing relationships.
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of flexibility. 4.5 stars from employees on Glassdoor.com!
- Clients love their solution: 97% client retention rate, and net promoter score of 71 (most software companies have a net promoter of 28).
- Growth: Currently $15M in annual revenue with 219 customers. 2019 goal of 270 customers.
- Achieved 30% year-over-year growth the last 2 years.
- Marquee accounts include Dartmouth, Kaiser Permanente, Boston College.
- Sample of 2018 awards: Best SaaS Product for Project Management and Gold Medalist for IT Service Management - Info-Tech.
- Option to work from home office.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Total on-target earnings: $130K (uncapped + accelerators + bonus for hitting quota).
- Base of $70-80K+ (some flexibility on the upper end for more experience).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life.
- 401K w/ up to 3% match.
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience with a documented history of success.
- Must have experience in ITSM, PPM, or ESM. Or must have sold into Education or the Public Sector.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
- Intangibles: Assertive, resourceful, self-starter, high emotional intelligence, networker, ability to prioritize and creatively problem solve.
Base Pay: $70,000 - $80,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 50,000
Other Pay: Benefits, 401k with match, uncapped plan, bonuses and accelerators