SaaS sales experience, ITSM, PPM or ESM exp.
LOCATION: Los Angeles , CA
Enterprise Sales Executive role with an award-winning SaaS company that specializes in cloud-based solutions for IT Service Management (ITSM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and Enterprise Service Management (ESM).
In this role you’ll win new accounts in the Higher Education, K-12, and State and Local Government space. This is a complex and highly consultative sale. You’ll proactively build new relationships, identify pain points and challenges across organizations, and demonstrate the company’s Enterprise Service Management solution to key stakeholders. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales.
- Fun, collaborative culture with lots of flexibility. 4.5 stars from employees on Glassdoor.com!
- Clients love their solution: 97% client retention rate, and net promoter score of 71 (most software companies have a net promoter of 28).
- Growth: Currently $15M in annual revenue with 219 customers. 2019 goal of 270 customers.
- Achieved 30% year-over-year growth the last 2 years.
- Marquee accounts include Dartmouth, Cal State System, Kaiser Permanente, Boston College.
- Sample of 2018 awards: Best SaaS Product for Project Management and Gold Medalist for IT Service Management - Info-Tech.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Total on-target earnings: $260-300K (uncapped + accelerators + bonus for hitting quota).
- Base of $130-150K (depends on experience).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life.
- 401K w/ up to 3% match.
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience with a documented history of success.
- 2+ years of experience in ITSM, PPM, or ESM.
- 2+ years of experience selling $1M annual quota or above.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
- Intangibles: Assertive, “hunter mentality,” resourceful, intellectually curious, self-starter, high emotional intelligence.
Base Pay: $130,000 - $150,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 130,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k with match, uncapped plan, accelerators, etc.