6 months of sales experience, self starter,
LOCATION: Kirkland , WA
Privately held, 50 person CODiE finalist and 2x Stevia Winner is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team. Our client is over 10 years old and has made a name for themselves in the content management and endpoint space. In just the last 5 years, their technology has landed them 20 awards as they have gained momentum.
This is a hunting role, calling on Enterprise accounts (Fortune 1000 &500 companies), with the end goal of setting appointments for the Field Account Executives. This is accomplished through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, LinkedIn etc. The SDR will also be able to follow up on leads that were generated from Webinars and Tradeshows with the end goal of setting an appointment. Roughly 80% will be outreach to new logos and 20% outreach to customers. The company has an office in Kirkland WA, and this person must be able to commute daily. In this role, they will have a chance to work with and learn from seasoned Sales Leaders within the office. They are growing very quickly and with their current size, this person would have visibility with the executive team and be able to prove themselves, and be promoted into other sales roles within the organization.
- Marque accounts: Walmart, T-Mobile, Nokia, FedEx, Chevron, HSBC, Ericsson, Fidelity, HSBC, Adidas, Walgreens, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Over the last 4 years, the compound growth rate is 35% yoy.
- More than doubled company revenue in the last 3 years.
- Profitable and self-funded with 45 employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary of $50k-65k, OTE $70k-95k (Uncapped).
- Medical, Dental, Vision- Platinum level for the whole family.
- The company pays 100% of medical benefits.
- Company Equity.
- At least 6 months experience in a Sales Role.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree.
- Intangibles: High energy, self-starter with a strong desire for a career in sales and or marketing. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Prefer, Knowledge/experience with CRM systems, Salesforce.com
- Must be able to commute to Kirkland WA daily.
Base Pay: $50,000 - $65,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 25,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k, company equity, etc.