Sellling consulting, project services or staffing services.
LOCATION: Houston , TX
Sales Executive (Client Partner) role with an award winning, double-digit growth consulting firm. This company is a leading provider of specialized project services, technical and strategic consulting, systems integration, and staff augmentation.
In this role, you’ll win new accounts and go wide and deep within your book of business. This is a highly strategic, conceptual sale and requires a consultative approach and ongoing relationships (projects range from $500k up to $2M).
- $20M in revenue with double digit year-over-year growth.
- 2018 - 25% increase in customer bookings
- Positive “people first” culture. Highly flexible, lots of autonomy, close-knit and supportive.
- Marquee accounts: Southern California Edison, Vectren, AEP, Ameren, Peak Reliability, Austin Energy.
- Territory - Central U.S. (travel 50-75%).
- Sample awards: Gold Winner Global Excellence Awards, Smart Grid Product of the Year Award, Gold Winner - IT World Awards.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission + Bonus. This will be a six-figure customized compensation plan.
- Top rep’s best year = $400K.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Ideal candidates will have 4+ years of experience selling consulting, project services, or staffing services.
- Consistent track record of success in new account acquisition.
- Strongly prefer experience selling to a utility.
- BA/BS required.
- Intangibles: Highly motivated and hungry, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, benefits, 401k, etc.