4+ years SaaS experience
LOCATION: Denver , CO
Sales Executive role with an award-winning SaaS company that specializes in cloud-based marketing software.
They have a strong focus in the outdoor lifestyle space (ski resorts, outdoor retailers, outdoor brands) and in recent months have expanded into other markets such as entertainment, event companies, and a diversifying number of brands.
In this role, you will be selling to both mid-market and enterprise companies and moving leads from the lead generation team through the sales cycle to close. Note: there is a business development team focused on lead gen + initial discovery.
- CIO 20 Most Promising Digital Marketing Solution Providers Awards: 2015 & 2017.
- Finalist for the Colorado Companies to Watch award for 2018.
- 100 Best Companies to work for in Outside Magazine.
- Clients include Ragnar, DiamondBack, Thule, Marmot, Altera Mountain Company.
- Brought “first-of-its-kind” technology to market with strong, proven ROI.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70,000 to $100,000 base (DOE) to make $145,000 to $175,000k OTE - uncapped.
- Medical + Dental + Vision + Life + 401k match + 3 weeks vacation.
- Company Ski Day and Ragnar Relay Race Day + Subsidized Gym Membership (The Point Denver West).
- Opportunity to participate in the employee stock purchase program.
Hardest part of the job? Understanding the solution as it is a bit complex. Prospects often don’t realize there is a solution that does what this offering can do. It’s about helping prospects realize that there is one tool that can really serve as a turn-key solution.
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience (Saas preferred).
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers to a sophisticated audience.
- Degree strongly preferred.
Base Pay: $70,000 - $100,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 75,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k with match, 3 weeks vacation, employee stock purchase plan