1 – 6 years experience in an outside sales, business development, recruiter, staffing or inside sale
LOCATION: Bellevue , WA
Sales Talent is a 2x Seattle Business Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” winner. We are looking for a talented and driven sales professional to join our team as we are on a growth path to double our staff over the next 3-4 years.
- All of our recruiters with 12 months on the job made > $125k - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Average Recruiter earned $142.3k in 2018
- Base salary $40k + uncapped commissions with accelerators for exceeding quota.
- YTD 2019 Team is @ 133% of quota.
- Medical, dental, vision and a 401(k) plan with a 3% match (no caps).
- Freedom over your schedule and the flexibility to work from a home office(once trained).
Is recruiting at Sales Talent a fit for you?
- We interface with VP level decision makers daily.
- This is a consultative sales role that happens to involve recruiting.
- Most recruiters provide talent, we solve sales staff-related challenges (partnership).
Hardest Part of the Job?
The ability to artfully challenge our clients is critical to helping them hire the best talent. Often we find that their hiring processes are broken and successfully navigating through that is the difference between delivering a strong hire and failure. We are are not order takers.
At Sales Talent, you’ll find a high energy and fast paced environment with a tight and cohesive team. In this role, you will have a voice and the ability to impact and influence the direction of our company. Our only non-negotiables are integrity and delivering on our commitments to our clients.
We’re looking for someone who understands teamwork and collaboration and wants to work with a resourceful group of like-minded individuals.
Additional requirements for our Recruiter role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of success in an outside sales, inside sales, recruiter or business development role
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to thrive in a non-micro managed work environment
We look for: Impeccable Integrity, Drive, Resourcefulness, Entrepreneurial Mindset and Excellent Communication Skills
Base Pay: $40,000 - $40,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 27,000
Other Pay: Benefits, 401k with match, etc.