Exp selling fasteners into distributors and/or OEMs
LOCATION: Columbus , OH
Senior Account Executive role with a subsidiary of a $14 Billion, Fortune 200 company.
In this role, you will be selling custom engineered solutions (fasteners) to distributors and large, strategic OEM clients. You will focus heavily on new account development at first, then nurture those accounts and other existing accounts to uncover further business opportunities.
- 8-10% compounded growth year over year in recent years.
- Current clients include GE Appliance, Honda, Peterbilt, Husqvarna, Harley Davidson and Polaris to name a few.
- Uniquely engineered solutions - this is a consultative sale.
- Financially stable company with strong backing by their parent company.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base of $90,000 to $110,000 plus commissions based on new revenue. OTE $105,000-125,000k with a realistic ability to reach $140,000+ based on growth tiers.
- Ability to overachieve - no cap on income.
- Company car provided with full benefits and generous 401k match (comparable to a strong pension).
- Must have successful sales experience selling fasteners into distributors and/or OEM’s.
- BA/BS Degree is strongly preferred (engineering/ technical degree preferred but not required).
- Strong technical acumen - ability to consult on custom OEM projects.
- Strategically sell in a complex environment - deal sizes can range from $100k - $1M+.
- Ability to win new distributor and OEM accounts, as well as nurture existing accounts.
- Willing to travel up to 80%- much can be comprised of day trips depending on proximity to key accounts, on average 2 overnights per week.
- Be within 3-4 hours driving distance to Louisville, KY.
Base Pay: $90,000 - $15,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 110,000
Other Pay: Uncapped plan, company car, full benefits, 401k with match