Enterprise software and marketing experience, marketing automation, analytics.
LOCATION: Kirkland , WA
Privately held, CODiE finalist and 2x Stevia Winner is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join their team. Our client is over 10 years old and has made a name for themselves in the content management and endpoint space. In just the last 5 years, their technology has landed them 20 awards as they have gained momentum.
The focus of this role is on driving sales leads. This person will own the Demand Generation for all the products, and oversee the strategic planning and execution of paid search, digital display, email/CRM, paid social, programmatic content, and landing page/funnel optimization. Additionally, they will track the lifecycle of these leads, and create actionable data/dashboards that drive business insights.
- Marque accounts: Walmart, T-Mobile, Nokia, FedEx, Chevron, HSBC, Ericsson, Fidelity, HSBC, Adidas, Walgreens, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Over the last 4 years, the compound growth rate is 35% yoy.
- More than doubled company revenue in the last 3 years.
- Profitable and self-funded with 40 employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary of $135k+ 10% bonus opportunity.
- Medical, Dental, Vision- Platinum level for the whole family, + 401k.
- The company pays 100% of medical benefits.
- Company Equity.
- Must have, Enterprise B2B, software marketing experience.
- Must have experience with a marketing automation tool. Preferably Pardot, but not required.
- Must have a bend for analytics- they will track the lifecycle of demand/leads.
- Prefer SEO experience.
- Must be able to commute daily to Kirkland.
Base Pay: $135,000 - $135,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 10% bonus
Other Pay: Full benefits, company equity, etc.