3+ years Product Marketing experience
LOCATION: Kirkland , WA
Privately held, CODiE finalist and 2x Stevia Winner is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. Our client is over 10 years old and has made a name for themselves in the content management and endpoint space. In just the last 5 years, their technology has landed them 20 awards as they have gained momentum.
The focus of this role is centered around content creation. This Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales collateral. This role requires both the ability to understand the technology as well as communicate the business value of those products. This person will both define and drive the execution of the product marketing plan and create most of the materials in-house.
- Marque accounts: Walmart, T-Mobile, Nokia, FedEx, Chevron, HSBC, Ericsson, Fidelity, HSBC, Adidas, Walgreens, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Over the last 4 years, the compound growth rate is 35% yoy.
- More than doubled company revenue in the last 3 years.
- Profitable and self-funded with 40 employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + 10% bonus opportunity.
- Medical, Dental, Vision- Platinum level for whole family, + 401k.
- The company pays 100% of medical benefits.
- Company Equity.
- Must have at least 3 years in Product Marketing.
- Nice to have: Experience in Systems Mgt, IT Operations or Cybersecurity.
- Prefer someone with on premise software experience, but open to only SaaS.
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree.
- Kirkland WA must be a realistic daily commute.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: 10% bonus
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k, company equity, etc.