3-15 years of outside b2b sales
LOCATION: Spokane , WA
Strategic Account Executive for a $300 Million subsidiary of one of the 25 largest companies in the world. They are the world leader in their space and recognized by Forbes as a “Most Valuable Brand” company.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and growing a base of accounts that renew annually (and you will be paid on an account for the life of that account). Although excellent prospecting skills are a must, 20% of your 1st appointments will be set for you by their internal telemarketing department.
- U.S. sales have increased from $87M in 1998 to $300M.
- 85% renewal rate in 2017.
- Clients include Sony, Sanyo, Motorola, SAP
- Highly flexible, results-oriented environment. You are not micro-managed.
- Company is financially sound and poised for decades of growth in the U.S.
- U.S. market only has 4% penetration, compared to 40% in Europe and Asia.
- Annual sales force turnover of < 16%, 2006 to present.
Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $110k base to make $130-150k OTE. No caps on commissions.
- In 2017, the #1 rep earned $621k, #2 earned $549k
- In 2017, the average rep earned $173k
- 9% retirement contribution with no caps.
- $800/mo for car, laptop and cell provided. Business expenses covered.
- Medical, dental (covers entire family) and life insurance.
- 3-15 years of outside B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor degree
- Stable employment history- no job hoppers, no exceptions.
- Exceptional prospecting, presentation and conceptual selling skills.
- Experience calling on the C suite a plus.
- Hunter mentality with the skillset to manage, maintain and grow a book of business.
- Documentable top 20% sales performance.
Base Pay: $70,000 - $110,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 40,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, 9% retirement contribution, expenses, etc.