3+ years outside hunter, prefer industrial sales exp.
LOCATION: Irvine , CA
Our client is an innovative manufacturer with an award-winning safety and efficiency solution that is disrupting the construction space.
As a Territory Manager, you’ll establish new relationships with both distributors as well as end users. This is a high-activity, relationship-based sale. You’ll be supported by an Inside Sales Rep who will help with developing leads and setting appointments. This role requires a high degree of self-motivation and an entrepreneurial mindset, as you’ll be opening an untouched territory on the West Coast, with a California focus.
- Recipient of 20 awards in product design and safety, including “Most Innovative Products” Award (2018).
- Customers include 15 of the 30 largest U.S. Contractors and 29 of the 50 State Departments of Transportation.
- Pacing to triple their revenue in 2019 ($5.5M).
- Position open due to growth, w/ plan to double sales team by the end of the year!
- “Feel good” sale: this product saves lives, improves efficiency, and is changing the face of the industry.
- Fast-paced, fun startup culture.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary $90-110K, with a total on-target-earnings of $130-150K.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K.
- $650/mo car allowance (flexible as needed)
Hardest part of the job?
The tenacity and resilience it takes to keep hunting. Successful reps realize this is a numbers game.
- 3-10 years of outside “hunter” sales experience.
- Prefer industrial sales experience (tools, industrial parts, uniforms, etc.) -OR- Prior experience that demonstrates an aptitude for this field (construction, working w/ tools, “gear-head”).
- Ability to travel 40-50% (less for LA residents).
- Degree preferred.
- Intangibles: Entrepreneurial, tenacious, self-motivated, resourceful, team player.
Base Pay: $90,000 - $110,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 40,000