5+ years managing a marketing team in the cybersecurity space
LOCATION: Seattle , WA
Privately held, CODiE finalist and 2x Stevia Winner is looking for a VP of Marketing to join their team. This person will be reporting to the CEO, tasked with both leading their existing Marketing team, as well as growing/building it out. Our client is over 10 years old and has made a name for themselves in the cybersecurity and content management space. In just the last 5 years their technology has landed them 20 awards as they have gained momentum.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have experience leading teams responsible for the entire spectrum of Marketing (ie: Product Mgt, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing, Events mgt etc) within the Cybersecurity or Systems Mgt space.
- Marque accounts: Walmart, T-Mobile, Nokia, FedEx, Chevron, HSBC, Ericsson, Fidelity, HSBC, Adidas, Walgreens, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Over the last 4 years, the compound growth rate is 35% yoy.
- More than doubled company revenue in the last 3 years.
- Profitable and self-funded with 40 employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible Salary + strong bonus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision- Platinum level for the whole family, + 401k.
- The company pays 100% of medical benefits.
- Company Equity.
- At least 5 years of managing a marketing team, as well as experience mgt 3rd party vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Strongly prefer domain expertise in endpoint mgt, Systems mgt, IT Ops.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems, Salesforce and Pardot preferred
- Intangibles: Organized, detail-oriented with strong communication skills. Creative and passionate about positioning products to stand out from the competition. Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions and drive collaboration across teams. Ability to work on a small team with tight deadlines and ambiguity.
- Must be able to be in the office daily in Kirkland WA.
Base Pay: $DOE - $DOE
Average 1st Year Commissions: DOE
Other Pay: Full benefits (including family), 401, company equity, etc.