5+ years selling to government/municipality
LOCATION: Dallas , TX
Award-winning company that has experienced rapid growth to become one of the nation’s largest financial wellness benefit companies in the nation (financial wellness as a benefit) is looking to hire a VP of Sales - Government and Municipalities.
In this role, you will be focused on driving growth in government sectors (federal, state and local). This role has a tremendous opportunity for upside and is 1 of 4 VP roles in the company.
- Founded in 2008, rapid growth from 300 to over now over 125k clients
- Best Company to Work For 4x Winner 2013-2017
- Best Places to Work in Financial Technology 2019
- Top VP is pacing over $1 Million in earnings for 2019
- Co. set to conduct over 3 million transactions this year
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150,000 to $200,000 base to make $300,000 OTE year 1 with the potential of $350,000 to $400,000 year 2.
- Uncapped + residuals.
- Full benefits: medical (contribute to employee premium) dental, vision, short term/long term disability, 401k matching, 4 weeks vacation.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business in the voluntary benefits industry.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of leads.
- Extensive contacts with C-Suite executives.
- 5-10+ years of Government/Municipality Selling.
- Experience in the voluntary benefits, health benefits industry or strong related experience selling HR-related offerings.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Base Pay: $150,000 - $200,000
Average 1st Year Commissions: 150,000
Other Pay: Full benefits, 401k with match, uncapped plan, 4 weeks vacation, corporate credit card, etc.