Business Development Representative (SDR) – Award-Winning Digital Health Software (SaaS)
6+ month of SDR / BDR experience
Business Development Rep (often known as SDR) with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in one of the hottest spaces in digital health (SaaS).
Privately held with close to 200 employees, this award-winning tech company is looking for a Business Development rep to join their team. This client has made a name for itself in the digital health cost and quality space with over 2,000 companies using their offering. With additional offerings announced in 2020, there is a lot of buzz about this company and significant market momentum.
- Co. is very financially stable with year over year topline revenue growth of 20-30%.
- The national sales team has doubled in 2020 and poised for further growth.
- Company has helped end users/ employee users cut their healthcare spending by over $300M to date.
- 100% on-time implementation record with very strong ROI.
- Co. is poised to triple in size in the next 3 years.
- Their solution is making a significant impact in the market.
This is a hunting role, with the end goal of setting appointments for the Field Regional Sales Executives. This is accomplished through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, Linkedin etc. While this role is remote/ work from home, the company does have strategic leadership based in Buffalo (who this role reports to). In this role, you will have a chance to work collaboratively with local strategic leadership and also with the team nationally. They are growing very quickly and with their current size, this person would have visibility with the executive team and be able to prove themselves and be promoted into other sales roles within the organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and aggressive commissions + additional “win” bonuses. The SDR has a very realistic potential to make $100k+ in this role.
- Note: This company sets very realistic and attainable quotas.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K w/ match.
- At least 6 months experience in a Sales or SDR Role.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Intangibles: High energy, self-starter with a strong desire for a career in sales and or marketing. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Prefer, Knowledge/experience with CRM systems, Salesforce.com