Change Management Consultant / HR Transformation – Startup / Industry Changing AI / SaaS
5+ years change management experience of HR transformations in large enterprises (with at least 25K employees).
A well-funded, fast-growing startup is hiring a Change Management Consultant to drive the HR Transformation of their enterprise customers. They are pre-IPO with 75 employees, selling industry-changing AI, SaaS technology in the HR tech space. The press and buzz in the industry have resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth.
In this role, you will have a couple of very strategic enterprise customers, with whom you are with throughout their entire life cycle with our client. This person is expected to develop high-trust relationships with their customers, devise and implement change management strategies, lead face-to-face workshops and Quarterly Business Reviews all towards the end goal of company-wide adoption, and user engagement of the platform.
To be considered you must have experience driving an HR Transformation either internally at a large company (of at least 25kee), or for external clients (at least 25kee). Strong preference for large consulting firm backgrounds, ie: Deloitte, Accenture.
- Has multiple clients with over 100k employees i.e.: ADP, Schneider Electric.
- Named as one of the top 100 AI organizations.
- Featured in Fast Company, and Forbes.
Hardest Part of this role:
This person has to look at their client’s numbers, and come up with a plan to drive engagement/improvement, and influence (without authority) the client to make sure they execute on the plan. At the end of the day, it is the customer who needs to do the work. This person is not doing the work for them, but they are there to drive it forward, navigate the politics. Being nimble, agile and flexible is critical.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + bonus based on KPI’s (paid quarterly).
- The employee is fully covered for health, dental, vision, and can add dependents.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company Shares.
- 5-7 years of change management experience of HR transformations in large enterprises (with at least 25K employees).
- Senior consultant who worked with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent Presenter.
- Influencer, leadership without authority.
- Data and KPI driven.
- Can speak to senior stakeholders.
- Must live in CST or EST time zones.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
Examples of ideal HR Softwares that an ideal candidate would have worked with: Workday, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Cornerstone.