Director of Product Management – CRM Award Winning SaaS
Many years of software product management, including SaaS and preferably some with a CRM or similar platform
Director of Product Management role for a privately-held SaaS company. The company has made a name for itself in the CRM space with thousands of companies in over 60 countries using their SaaS platform. Their offering meets an unmet market need. The company is award-winning and values-driven.
This Director of Product Management will be a born collaborator and self-starter. This Director will be instrumental in defining the product direction of the company – responsible for the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of a game-changing product that delights customers of all sizes (SMB to enterprise). You will be a core part of the executive leadership team and you will be able to see the impact of your work immediately. This is a very important role within the organization as it scales.
- Awards: 5x Inc 5000, Gartner Magic Quadrant, 2x G2 Crowd Leader, SaaS Worthy Top 20.
- Over $40B in deals have been closed through their platform impacting thousands of businesses.
- No layoffs or downsizing across the org during COVID.
- Reports to C level and a key member of the executive leadership team: Very collaborative and committed team/ culture.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive and customized base salary.
- Full benefits, wellness stipend, continual learning stipend.
- Many years of experience in software product management, including SaaS and preferably some with a CRM or similar platform.
- Familiarity with cloud-computing concepts and techniques.
- Experience and familiarity with APIs, cloud software integrations and mobile app development.
- A track record of setting and maintaining high expectations.
- Impeccable communication and relationship-building skills with ability to steer a leadership team.
- The desire to be both creative and technically-minded (interest in design, technology and analysis/metrics).
- Passionate about top notch product experiences and Lean/Agile product development methods.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with tools such as: Mixpanel, Appcues, Surveymonkey, Github and Kanban project management solutions.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing business functions.
- Bias towards action is a must.