Director of Sales (Leader) – Startup / Industry Leader / SaaS
6+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS environment, leading a sales team
A fast-growing, Vancouver BC-based startup is hiring a Director of Sales to build, grow, and lead a sales team. They are pre-IPO, sell an industry-leading, SaaS technology in the HR/Workforce management tech space. With 100% growth each year since their founding in 2012, they are growing their sales organization.
In this role, you will be a tactical and strategic sales leader leading a team of outbound sales hunters. You will be taking a team of 2 SDR’s and 2 AE’s and growing it by 2x immediately. This team is hunting small to midsize corporate accounts. This person will be building and implementing a repeatable go-to-market strategy, developing a sales playbook, and managing the team to establish revenue goals and hit quota target
- Significant Equity Opportunity.
- Products rated “Higher Performer” by G2 Reviews (4.4 stars).
- 4.1 Glassdoor rating.
- Current team has a 45% closing rate with leading vertical closing as high as 70%
- Company grew 100% every year since 2012.
- Plans to double revenue growth in 2021.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary $150k-$180k, OTE $250k-$300k.
- Uncapped + accelerators.
- Medical Benefits.
- 6+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong record of successfully recruiting and retaining A-Players.
- Successful track record in a high-volume sales environment.
- Experience in accurately forecasting business/ managing a sales funnel.
- Ability to develop and implement a sales playbook for a repeatable business model.
- Sales savvy team leader with the ability to train and develop sales skills.
- Prefer startup experience – ability to think on their feet.