Enterprise Account Executive – Saas /Startup / Industry Changing AI / HR Technology
3+ years selling Enterprise SaaS/Cloud-based HR software
A fast-growing startup is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive. They are pre-IPO with 75 employees, selling industry-changing AI, SaaS technology in the HR tech space. The press and buzz in the industry has resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth.
In this role you will be hunting Fortune 500 & 100 organizations, calling on the CHRO and VP of Talent, selling a complex, industry-changing AI-powered technology. While the UK has the majority of our customer base, our sales efforts have not been focused there as of yet. This person would be the first UK based AE to focus on building out our customer presence in Europe. This person will be walking into an existing pipeline (generated by leads, and the global business development efforts). These organizations have at minimum 5k employees (with the majority being over 25k employees), and are not “owned” by any sales rep. While you will be supported by SDR’s in this role, you will be expected to prospect as well.
To be considered you must have experience selling a complex HR SaaS solution into organizations with at least 20k employees.
- Named as one of the top 100 AI organizations.
- Featured in Fast Company, and Forbes.
- Has multiple clients with over 100k employees i.e.: Walmart, Deloitte.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary + commission to double for OTE.
- Uncapped + accelerators.
- Private Medical Insurance via Bupa.
- Reimbursement for a group income protection.
- Pension: The standard employer contribution will be 3%, while the worker contributes 5% (8% in total).
- 28 days off total per year (including 8 national holidays)
- Company options.
The hardest part of the job?
They are a startup, selling systems to very large organizations. This person needs to be able to thrive in a small company environment, as well as overcome questions that are leveled against any “startup”. This is a challenger sale, they are not selling a “must-have”, and there is no category for their solution.
- At least 3 yrs exp (ideally over 5 yrs) selling Enterprise SaaS/Cloud-based HR software to large companies.
- Average deal sizes of at least 200k, and 7 figure deal experience.
- Experience selling to multiple organizations with at least 20k employees.
- Must be a hunter, who has sold to a C-level, HR call point (CHRO).
- Consistent track record of top performance in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience working for a smaller company is preferred, not required.