Enterprise Sales Director – Driving eLearning Transformation (Remote)
5+ years selling Enterprise HR solutions with top 25% success
Enterprise Sales Director with a well-established and growing company in one of the hottest spaces, Learning.
By way of reputation, the company is currently expanding its Enterprise footprint (having unseated some of the largest learning competitors in the space). The Sales Director will work to deliver best outcomes for large enterprise employers offering a unique and engaging micro-learning platform that drives engagement and delivers amazing learning results. The company is very committed to the “voice of the customer.”
- 97% client retention – clients include AMEX, SEAC, American Title, Syngenta, frizer and Quest Diagnostics to name a few.
- Awards: Stevie Award, eLearning Magazine Hall of Fame and Multiple-Year Award Winner in Several Categories including Top 20 Learning Companies to Watch 2019, 2020.
- Company experiencing 20% growth ytd in 2020 and projecting to double in size in the next 3-5 years.
- Average tenure of employees is 7 years – they have had 0 to voluntary turnover in the last 3 years.
- Very strong Glassdoor reviews (4.4 out of 5).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive and customized six-figure Base Salary to make $350,000 to $400,000 year 1 with significant accelerators.
- Full benefits + 401k with match.
Hardest part of the job?
When going up against competitors, this Sales Director will have buyers realize that there is enough content for the vast majority of their employee population. Also, there is not a lot of red tape here so this can take some getting used to for someone who is used to a lot of internal bureaucracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years selling Enterprise HR solutions.
- Documented history of driving sales with success – top 25% achiever.
- Ability to sell something innovative.