Marketing Manager – Technical / Manufacturing / Engineered Product
B2B marketing experience with a technical product
Marketing Manager role with a subsidiary of a $14 Billion, Fortune 200 company.
This remote role requires a versatile B2B marketing generalist who will own the company’s product management/ development and lead generation. Additional responsibilities will include marketing communications and materials, trade show coordination, budget planning, digital marketing, content creation, SEO, social platform management and any other customer facing activities to promote sales. This is a technical product line with engineers, industrial OEMs and distributors as targets/personas.
- Company experiencing 8-10% compounded growth year over year in recent years.
- Current clients include GE Appliance, Honda, Peterbilt, Husqvarna, Harley Davidson and Polaris to name a few.
- Financially stable company with strong backing by their parent company.
- Unique opportunity to create and build out your own marketing strategy. A lot of ownership!
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary up to $70,000, plus bonus.
- Full benefits.
- Generous 401k match (comparable to a strong pension).
- Must have B2B marketing experience with a technical product.
- Coming from a manufacturer with experience marketing fasteners or components is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with lead generation and product marketing required.
- Should have experience in developing and deploying engineered products including collaborating with technical teams on product and technology strategies.
- BA/BS Degree is strongly preferred.